delivery driver pet peeves
- if you can’t afford to tip your pizza delivery driver maybe you should come pick it up yourself
- don’t have your kids give me the money and not explain what a tip is so i get to watch the little turd put it in his pocket like “oh mom, so stupid, can’t count”
- don’t not tip me then ask if we’re hiring
- don’t ask me how much money i make when i deliver your pizza
- don’t get mad when i don’t have change for a hundred, you really think i carry $80 in change on me???
- if you’re in an apartment complex don’t let me get there and see that i need a gate code so i have to call you while somebody’s getting pissed behind me
- uhm don’t go run errands after you order a pizza??? i’m not going to wait for you to get back
- don’t get mad at me for not bringing you a paper receipt for a cash order
- if you pay with a credit card DON’T have your kids meet me at the door. i need to see the card and your id. and no don’t send the cards down with your kid, i have no idea what you look like.
- please don’t ask me 900 questions about my life/tattoo whatever. i don’t really have time to hear about what tattoos you want. (i don’t mind oh yeah i hella want a *blank* while taking your pizza or signing your receipt but please don’t tell me the 10 tattoo ideas you have and the stories behind them as i’m inching away)
- don’t say sorry when writing a zero with a dash through it on the tip line when i deliver to you once a week. it’s more irritating than not tipping. ‘cause you’ve never tipped me and you’re not sorry.
- i’m not comfortable coming into your home (especially if you’re male), i already drove the damn pizza here you can put it on the counter.
i’m sure there’s more but today was just awful. so i must bitch.